Introducing Simms first stockingfoot wader with GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch in the crotch gusset and arm gussets for the most flexible wader that moves with your body on any terrain. Designed for bringing hard-to-reach waters into focus, Flyweight Stockingfoot Waders fuel the advance with a thoughtfully designed fishing accessory system for gear on the go, lightweight yet durable engineering for added stamina, and best-in-class GORE-TEX® waterproof-breathability for guaranteed dry performance, day in and day out.
- Keep essentials in check with a chest pocket array that includes 5.11® HEXGRID® attachment system with dual-access dump pocket and zippered stash pocket behind
- Fit and function innovation includes breathable air mesh suspender attachments, lower top hem, and zippered side gussets - for relaxed or athletic fit options
- New Hex Air Gravel Guards improve moisture management and pack smaller than standard options.
- Stretch crotch gusset and patented front and back leg seams for best-ever wader mobility
- Designed for compatibility with all Flyweight Pods and Accessories
- Made with hands, heart and soul in Bozeman, Montana, USA, of imported materials
- For help sizing yourself for waders please see How Choose the Perfect Simms Wader
FABRIC TECH: Upper: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 3-Layer; Lower: GORE-TEX® PRO shell 4-Layer; Gusset: GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch shell 3-Layer; 5.11® HEXGRID®: 420/1000D CORDURA® nylon laminate with 2X PU coating and DWR
WEIGHT: (Sample size Medium) 36 oz.
FLYWEIGHT WADER FIT
Scalloped Opening & Lower Water Line
Top hem is 4” lower than standard Simms waders, enabling heightened breathability and ventilation while decreasing weight and bulk. The Flyweight top hem is roughly sternum height.
Dual Gusseted Side Zips
Unzipped provides 4” ease in upper, while zipped is 4” less. Eliminate the challenge with layering for hot and cold days.
Athletic but not too athletic. Athletic fit promotes performance without extra fabric.
5.11® HEXGRID® is a patented load-bearing technology platform that surpasses military-style web platforms (PALS/MOLLE). This laser-cut platform creates a continuous hexagonal grid pattern, offering versatile mounting capabilities like never before. 5.11® HEXGRID® provides users with the opportunity to mount pouches and other gear at different angles for smooth ergonomic access and personal preference.
Built to last, Cordura fabric has proven performance in the world's toughest environments. Made with high tenacity air jet textured nylon 6,6 filament yarns for strength and durability.
GORE-TEX® PRO SHELL fabric is waterproof, exceptionally lightweight and offers the ultimate in breathability, durability and extended comfort. Constructed with a woven backer, GORE-TEX® Pro Shell garments slide easily over other layers and offer exceptional tear strength and internal abrasion-resistance.
GORE-TEX® PRO Stretch For the ultimate in mobility and comfort, stretch panels are built into the crotch and underarm gussets for waterproof, breathable protection that won’t slow you down.
Made with hands, heart and soul in the USA of imported materials. Simms proudly manufacturers waders in our Bozeman, Montana factory. Stop by for a tour – our 100+ wadermakers would love to see you. Click “contact us” in the Help Center menu, above and select “Bozeman Factory Tour” in the contact form.