Insulate your core for cold days of fly fishing with the Simms ExStream BiComp Hooded Jacket. This low profile jacket boasts lightweight and lofty PrimaLoft Cross Core Gold insulation and a durable outer that utilizes nylon and Toray Karuishi fabrics coated with DWR to shed light precipitation. This combination allows you to toss it on for quick warmth or wear it all day long under your waders or bibs.
- Insulating hoodie for chilly days on the river, lake, or ocean
- Nylon and Toray Karuishi face fabric lasts season after season
- DWR coated outer fights off light weather to boost comfort
- Fixed hood blocks blowing wind while also trapping heat
- Zippered chest pocket holds important items securely nearby