AMPLITUDE TEXTURED GRAND SLAM
THREE-QUARTER HEAVY LINE
The first series of lines to feature the revolutionary AST PLUS slickness additive, the Amplitude will shoot farther and last longer than any other line on the market. It’s slickness down to a science.
Tarpon. Bonefish. Permit. All in one day. All on one fly line. That’s the idea behind the Amplitude Textured Grand Slam, a line designed specifically to help you achieve one of angling’s most elusive accomplishments. With a short, powerful head the Grand Slam cuts through wind and turns over crabs, shrimp, and tarpon toads with ease. We’ve got the line. You just need the fish.
- Features the revolutionary AST Plus slickness additive for superior shooting ability and increased durability
- Floating Texture on the tip section for the ultimate in flotation
- Shooting Texture running line delivers longer casts
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through the wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Overweighted by .75 sizes to load rods quickly; use designated line weight for your rod
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Tropi-Core technology for tropical climates
- SA ID – SA AMPLITUDE GR SLAM WF X F (X = line weight)
|ITEM NUMBER||LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
* Grain weight for the first 30′