The Fishpond Cross-Current Chest Pack gives the angler enough storage to keep all of his trout or steelhead fly gear easily accessible and organized.
We really like the magnetic drop down work station built into the Cross-Current Chest Pack. You can keep a foam patch, a fly box or your most used items on this super quick to get to pocket. Like many of the new Fishpond packs, bags and belts the Cross Current Chest pack is compatible with other Fishpond Backpacks and has a built in slot for your net in the rear of the pack.
The Cross Current Chest pack stays high on your body to keep your gear dry. You are able to snug the Cross Current up close your body for comfort and stability when walking and wading.
• Compatible with all Fishpond backpacks
• 210D Nylon Cyclepond Fishpond fabric
• Front magnetic closure pocket for small fly boxes, pucks, and other quick access items
• Front main zippered storage compartment for large fly box storage
• Two small stretch mesh pockets on the front for quick access items
• Exterior VELCRO® attachment for foam attachment (foam patch included)
• Exterior Hypalon® tabs for tool and accessory attachment on each side
• Integrated net slot on backpanel holds a long handle net
• D-ring on top center back for attaching a net release for short handle nets
• One large pocket on the backpanel with a zippered entry on each side
• Magnetic front pocket has velcro interior on one side, and 4 small stretch mesh pockets for organization
• Main front zippered pocket includes one interior zippered pocket
210d Nylon Cyclepond with ballistic fabric accents, and recycled poly liner
11” x 8.5” x 5.5” (front pack) 11.5” x 10.5” x 1” (back) 8L (488 cu. in.)