Because the next generation deserves a wader that charges as hard as they do, we built our Kid's Tributary Waders - Stockingfoot to the same high standards you'll find in our award-winning adult waders. A blend of 3- and 4-layer fabric promotes breathability in the upper zones and durability in the lower-leg zones, while an articulated cut promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. Key features include large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pockets for cool-day comfort, plus a secure chest pocket for keeping tools and fly boxes within reach.
- Breathable & comfortable waterproof nylon 3-layer upper & 4-layer lower
- Reach-through, hand-warming chest pocket with micro-fleece backer
- Back belt loop with 1 in. woven nylon (non-stretch) waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guards with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
WEIGHT: 24.15 oz. (684.7 g)