An iconic waterproof/breathable hard shell the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell 3L Jacket is an excellent lightweight option for hikers and backpackers seeking a balance of features and minimalistic design for wet weather. It utilizes 100% recycled fabrics and is Fair Trade Certified sewn.
Waterproof windproof and breathable bluesign-approved 50D recycled nylon ripstop fabric wards off the elements while keeping you dry and comfortable on the inside. It has built-in stretch to enhance both fit and comfort. Integrated pit zips with storm flaps allow for increased ventilation. The adjustable hood extends coverage and has a cord lock design that allows you to stow it when not in use. A laminated visor with peripheral vision adjustment drawcords allows you to fine tune the fit when weather gets really nasty.
Other features include low-profile storm flaps on the full-length front zipper adjustable cuffs an adjustable drawcord hem a microfleece-lined collar and zippered hand pockets. One of the pockets also doubles as a stuff sack for the jacket when not in use.
Available in a variety of size and color options the Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Jacket offers a regular fit that layers well over base layers and midlayers.
- 3-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell provides the highest levels of comfort and performance and long-term waterproof durability
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Two-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Venting pit zips
- Welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Made in Vietnam